SOUTH LEBANON TOWNSHIP
Payments for sewer bills, pavilion rentals, fines and parking space rent can be placed in the drop box on the wall in front of the Township Building. If you would like a receipt mailed to you, please indicate as such. Questions or any further comments can be made by phone at 717-274-0481, email (email@example.com) or fill out this form and you will receive a reply within 24-48 hours. If you need to speak to someone in person, enter the building during our normal business hours between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
There are no published events in current month.
There will be NO TAX INCREASE for South Lebanon Township in 2023!
The Annual Budget is available for review at the Township Building.
Food Truck Permits are required in South Lebanon Township.
The following items six (6) items are required to obtain a Food Truck Permit in the Township:
- Completed Food Truck Permit Application (see below for application)
- Certificate of Liability Insurance naming South Lebanon Township as additional insured (Certificate Holder) with a minimum of $1,000,000.00 for bodily injury or death and a minimum of $500,000.00 for property damage resulting from any one accident.
- Copy of Commonwealth of PA Department of Agriculture Food Business License
- Copy of Commonwealth of PA Sales Tax License
- Copy of Driver's License
- Permit Application fee of $25 paid via Cash or check (payable to South Lebanon Township)
Click here for Application.
Click here to see Food Truck Ordinance.
WHEN IN DOUBT, THROW IT OUT!
Learn more about recycling here.
Free Energy Conservation Kit from Met Ed!
Print out the
Credit Manual and
Appeal Form and
View theStormwater Management Fee
Rate Study from Feb 7, 2018
(do not use the credit application
or appeal form in this document)
Also, see the