What must I recycle?

All residents, businesses, schools, churches, institutions in the Township are required to recycle clear glass, colored glass, newspaper, aluminum cans, bi-metal cans and plastic bottles and jugs with a neck. All businesses, schools, churches, institutions are also required to recycle corrugated cardboard and office paper. Be sure to check with your hauler since some of them will collect more than the required items.

Show All Answers

1. What must I recycle?
2. Who collects my recycling?
3. My hauler does not recycle cardboard. Where can I recycle mine?
4. My hauler does not recycle paper, newspapers or magazines. Where can I recycle mine?
5. Where can I dispose of the yard waste my hauler will not collect?